- NITI working on index to foster competition in power distribution: Vice-Chairman Rajiv Kumar
"Niti Aayog has been working on a #StateEnergyIndex that is set to foster healthy competition in the states' energy #DISCOM space. The inde...
- NEP's graded autonomy concept aims to encourage healthy competition between colleges, universities: PM Narendra Modi
The "graded autonomy" concept in the National Education Policy (NEP) aims to encourage healthy competition between universities and reward ...
- CII urges relief relief for telcos
The industry body drew parallels between the airlines and telecom sector where both have faced consolidation, price wars and are capital in...
- First export preparedness index to rank states, UTs likely in January 2020
It will rank them on some key parameters such as business environment, infrastructure, transport connectivity, access to finance, export in...
- How to successfully manage organisational conflicts
Though the satisfactory resolution of interpersonal conflict is essential, it is the prevention that should be the greater focus.
- NPCI slashes MDR for debit cards
As per the latest notification, MDR has been revised to 0.60% for transaction above Rs. 2,000 with a maximum cap of Rs 150 per transaction....
- Govt's Cleanliness Survey to cover 17,500 villages
It is expected that more than 2.5 crore people will provide their feedback using mobile App and IVR system, government officials said.
- Voda Idea seeks 2 yrs extension for spectrum payment citing high debt
The amount to be paid by Vodafone Idea is estimated to be around Rs 10,000 core this year.
- JSW Steel to invest over Rs 5,000 cr on strengthening downstream manufacturing capacity
JSW Steel announced a capex investment programme of nearly Rs 45,000 crore to expand its capacities in Karnataka and Maharastra.
- AMFI Summit 2018: "Need more healthy competition in the industry", says SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi
AUM account for only 11 per cent of our GDP. Mutual fund industry in India has a lot of catching up to do and there are a lot of opportunit...
- Railways to release third cleanliness audit on Monday
The swachchta audit has been carried out by a third party, the Quality Council of India (QCI), and it has rated stations on their cleanline...
- Etailers hope for rise in FDI investment, healthy competition
Analysts see more direct and indirect benefits flowing in from the cabinet’s decision, even if it only meets half-way a long-pending demand...
- Witnessing healthy competition post-consolidation: Telecom minister
- Healthy competition between major and non-major ports: Visakhapatnam Port Trust Chairman MT Krishna Babu
Deputy Chairman of Visakhapatam Port Trust P L Harinath stressed the importance of coastal shipping, especially in transporting coal within...
- Jesus injects 'healthy competition' for Man City strikers - Zabaleta
SOCCER-ENGLAND-BOU-MCI-ZABALETA:Jesus injects 'healthy competition' for Man City strikers - Zabaleta
- Jesus injects "healthy competition" for Man City strikers - Zabaleta
SOCCER-ENGLAND-BOU-MCI-ZABALETA:Jesus injects "healthy competition" for Man City strikers - Zabaleta
- SHOWCASE-Soccer-Jesus injects "healthy competition" for Man City strikers -Zabaleta
SOCCER-ENGLAND-BOU-MCI/ZABALETA:SHOWCASE-Soccer-Jesus injects "healthy competition" for Man City strikers -Zabaleta
- AAP could be healthy competition in Mumbai: Aditya Thackeray
The 24-year old son of Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray said his party had already congratulated AAP for its astounding victory in the Delhi ass...
- Healthy competition framework essential for sustainable growth of EMs: EU
European Commission VP Joaquin Almunia said markets should be opened up and barriers, including for new entrants, have to be eliminated.
- CII urges relief relief for telcos