- Seal GST with a KISS — ‘Keep It Simple, Stupid’ should be the watchword for GST reform
- Centre releases 10th installment to states to meet GST compensation shortfall
- GST compliance may increase the burden for small firms this year
- Government crackdown on 7,000 GST evaders, 185 arrested
- GST officials detect over Rs 830 cr tax evasion by Delhi-based pan-masala manufacturing unit
- 6.03 crore GST e-invoices generated in December 2020
- December 2020 GST collections touch all-time high at Rs 1.15 lakh crore
- MSMEs, small dealers not to be affected by mandatory 1 pc cash GST payment rule
- GST on lottery: SC’s recent judgement is a setback for the industry, but has a ray of hope
- GST problem for schools, colleges that conduct online classes
- Manufacturing units paid Rs 35,634 crore GST under previous electronics manufacturing incentive scheme
- Centre releases 8th installment to meet GST compensation shortfall
- Future of GST e-invoicing: India needs a dash of innovation and a sprinkle of radical thinking
Revenue fairness for both the Union and the States individually would need to be attempted.
Draft Transition Rules
Application in Form GST TRAN -1 ('Transition application form') to be filed within 60 days from the appointed date for transitioni...
Draft Valuation Rules
Open market value of the underlying supply to be determined by making a reference to the price at which an identical supply is mad...
GST and interlinkage with Customs
For goods imported into India, the place of supply shall be the location of the importer; the place of supply for export goods sha...
GST Rules, FAQs and Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2017
The Amendment Bill will alter the Customs Act, 1962, the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 and the Central Excise Act, 1944 in consonance w...
Revised GST Rules
Invoice or debit note issued in respect of recoveries of tax payable under Section 74, Section 129 and Section 130. Invoice to cle...
- Government extends timeline for concluding anti-profiteering investigations under GST framework
- GSTN launches taxpayer communication facility on portal
- Centre transfers Rs 42,000 crore to states after 7th weekly GST compensation tranche
- “Retrospective amendment” in GST law: Time frame prescribed by tax department more of a direction says Delhi High Court
- Cloudtail India's GST registration suspended after tax officials find mismatch in records
- GSTN enables auto-populated GSTR-3B return form beginning Nov