- GST mop-up in July at Rs 87,422 crore, slips from June collections
- Upcoming changes in GSTN and its impact on the present GST return filing system
- CBIC notifies GST e-invoicing for businesses
- FY20 GST compensation at Rs 1.65 lakh crore, cess mop-up of Rs 95,444 crore: Government
- DGGI books three firms for evading GST payments of over Rs 600 crore; three arrested
- GST e-invoicing for businesses with Rs 500-cr turnover from Oct 1
- Govt extends FY20 GST return filing date for composition dealers till Aug 31
- Big relief to GST taxpayers: Late fee on GST returns capped till July to Rs 500
- June GST collections stand at Rs 90,917 crore
- 'Retrospective amendment' in GST law: Companies file writ petition in Delhi High Court
- Unlocking GST credits lying unutilised can release working capital to industry and give boost to economy
- Centralised AAAR put on fast track
- GST trouble for aviation, hospitality and travel companies
Revenue fairness for both the Union and the States individually would need to be attempted.
Draft Transition Rules
Application in Form GST TRAN -1 ('Transition application form') to be filed within 60 days from the appointed date for transitioni...
Draft Valuation Rules
Open market value of the underlying supply to be determined by making a reference to the price at which an identical supply is mad...
GST and interlinkage with Customs
For goods imported into India, the place of supply shall be the location of the importer; the place of supply for export goods sha...
GST Rules, FAQs and Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2017
The Amendment Bill will alter the Customs Act, 1962, the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 and the Central Excise Act, 1944 in consonance w...
Revised GST Rules
Invoice or debit note issued in respect of recoveries of tax payable under Section 74, Section 129 and Section 130. Invoice to cle...
- GST mop-up hit by Covid, 'Act of God': Centre
- Government gives leeway to MSMEs from penalties, interest for GST non compliance
- GST Council Meet: FM gives relief to small taxpayers
- Parotas are not rotis and will attract 18% GST, says authority
- To cut, or not to cut GST rates, that is the question
- EY and Automation Anywhere to bring RPA-based tax automation solutions