From AAP's education master to Kejriwal's second-in-command--Manish Sisodia dons multiple hats
- Kejriwal's ministers go by their choice, take oath in different ways
- Senior AAP leader Imran Hussain sworn in as Delhi minister
Delhi Assembly election 2020: Why BJP hit 'Kejri wall' after vitriolic campaign?
7 reasons why Kejriwal's AAP came out victorious in Delhi a 3rd time
Watch: Victorious Arvind Kejriwal offers prayers at Hanuman Mandir in CP
Delhi Assembly election results: Triumphant Kejriwal dedicates win to 'Kaam Ki Rajneeti'
There would be less blame game, more work: Manoj Tiwari after BJP rout in Delhi
Delhi Election Results: No one can defeat Arvind Kejriwal, says AAP's Sanjay Singh
Delhi Election Results: Celebrations begin at AAP HQ as party soars beyond halfway mark
Delhi election results 2020: AAP surges ahead in early trends
Voter turnout in Delhi assembly polls was 62.59%, Says EC
- Want to work with Centre for smooth governance of Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal
- Kejriwal 3.0: Satyendra Jain takes oath as Delhi minister
- Arvind Kejriwal sworn in as Delhi chief minister
- Oath-taking ceremony: Gupta writes to Kejriwal over directorate of education circular
- 50 people responsible for "Delhi nirman" to share stage with Kejriwal in his oath-taking event
- What is the date of polling in Delhi? When are the results?Elections to 70 seats in Delhi Legislative assembly will be held in a single phase on February 8, 2020. Counting will be held on February 11. The term of current assembly will expire on February 22.
- Who won the previous Assembly elections in Delhi?In 2015, AAP won 67 seats( 54.3% vote share), BJP won 3 (32.3% vote share) and Congress nil ( 9.7% vote share).
In 2013, BJP won 31 (33% vote share), AAP won 28 (29% vote share), Congress won 8 (25% vote share)and others 3.
In 2008, Congress 43 (40% vote share), BJP 23 (36% vote share , Others 4.
- What are the powers of the Delhi Assembly?Delhi Assembly, as clarified in an SC order, can legislate on all items on the State List and the Concurrent List (items on which both the Parliament of India and the state legislatures can legislate), barring police, public order and land.
- What are the powers of the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi?LG is appointed by the President on the advice of the Central government. The state government has to keep LG informed of its decisions. The LG does not have any independent decision-making powers and has to follow the "aid and advice" of the chief minister-led council of ministers of the Government of Delhi on matters which the Delhi Legislative Assembly can legislate.
- What are absentee voters? What is a digital voter slip?For the first time, senior citizens above the age of 80 and persons with disabilities - mentioned in the electoral roll - can cast their vote as 'absentee voters' without going to the polling booth. Such voters had to file their applications with the returning officer within five days from notification of the election.
Voters will have the option of using a digital voter slip at 11 constituencies in Delhi. They have to download the QR code from the Voter Helpline APP . The encrypted QR code will allow entry to designated polling stations, where polling officials will establish the identity of voters through ECI.
- Arvind Kejriwal invites PM Modi for his swearing-in ceremony on Sunday
- BJP chief JP Nadda meets Manoj Tiwari
- No CM, political leaders from other states will be invited for Kejriwal's oath ceremony: Gopal Rai
- With 52 crorepati MLAs-elect, it's richest assembly ever; average assets at Rs 14.3 cr
For a change, no allegation of EVM tampering yet
How Kejriwal cemented ties with Delhi
BJP may reach out to regional parties to stem tie-ups
AICC Delhi in-charge quits after Delhi debacle
Kejriwal to take oath on Feb 16
Arvind Kejriwal: The bulletproof monk of Delhi proves his mettle
Stakes higher, AAP 3 can’t take same course as AAP 2
Victory gives Kejriwal’s idea of ‘alternative politics’ a big boost
Shaheen Bagh, other sites of anti-CAA protests go for AAP
Five things that didn’t work for the BJP
- Delhi Debacle: BJP may reach out to regional parties to stem tie-ups
- Seventh Delhi Legislative Assembly constituted
- Over 50% newly-elected Delhi MLAs have serious criminal cases: ADR analysis
- P C Chacko resigns as AICC Delhi in-charge
- View: Why the AAP startup should consolidate further before scaling up
- Blame game in Congress after party's rout in Delhi Assembly polls
- After Delhi defeat, BJP recalibrates to highlighting Centre's public welfare work
- Has Congress outsourced task of defeating BJP to state parties: Sharmishtha Mukherjee to Chidambaram
- AAP MLAs choose Kejriwal as leader of legislature party
- Arvind Kejriwal to take oath as Delhi CM at Ramlila Maidan on Feb 16: Manish Sisodia
- Kejriwal meets LG Anil Baijal
- How Kejriwal cemented ties with Delhi
- Delhi: Victory gives Arvind Kejriwal’s idea of ‘alternative politics’ a big boost
- Delhi election: Stakes higher, AAP 3 can’t take same course as AAP 2
- Shaheen Bagh, other sites of anti-CAA protests go for AAP
- Kaam Aadmi Party: Voters
- Delhi results major boost for Prashant Kishor. Bihar, Bengal and TN next
- Arvind Kejriwal leads AAP to its second big win in Delhi assembly elections
‘Kaam bolta hai’ is the basic message from Delhi elections
Why the AAP startup should consolidate further before scaling up
After Delhi 2020: President Modi in a federal India?
How Arvind Kejriwal cemented ties with Delhi
Far from becoming an all-powerful juggernaut, BJP now looks somewhat lost
Polarisation emerges holding its head high from Delhi results
Five things that didn’t work for the BJP
Delhi Elections: Which campaign brain will win?
Dear Arvind Kejriwal, lest you forget ...
Congress should prioritise Indian democracy over itself in Delhi poll