Trump orders South Korea military drill cuts, cites Seoul's ‌stance on US-Israeli conflict with Iran

US President Donald Trump said on ​Sunday he had ​instructed the Pentagon to substantially reduce ​joint military exercises with South Korea in a social media post that also mentions Seoul's refusal to ‌take part ⁠in ⁠actions against Iran. Trump said in a post on ​his Truth Social site that, although it was too ​late to cancel the exercises entirely, he was "not happy" that the United States had ​previously agreed to participate. The ⁠U.S. president ‌also cited his "very good relationship" ​with North ​Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Share this Video
appinstlBnr
Open in App
Success
This article has been saved