Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Closure of Trading Window
- Payment Of Interest On 8.95% Tier II Basel III Series I Bonds - INE 691A08047
- Redemption Of 8.9% UCO Bank Tier II Bonds
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate Certificate
- Shareholding for the Period Ended February 28, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Change in Management
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Allotment
UCO Bank Share Price Updates
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Int. / Disc. on
Int. on balances
Profit Before Tax
Gross NPA (%)
Net NPA (%)
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
UCO Bank, incorporated in the year 1943, is a banking company (having a market cap of Rs 9075.28 Crore).
UCO Bank key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest & Discount on Advances & Bills which contributed Rs 7824.75 Crore to Sales Value (54.60 % of Total Sales), Income From Investment which contributed Rs 5348.28 Crore to Sales Value (37.32 % of Total Sales) and Interest which contributed Rs 655.74 Crore to Sales Value (4.57 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
The Bank has reported a Gross Non Performing Assets (Gross NPAs) of Rs 22139.65 Crore (.00 % of total assets) and Net Non Performing Assets (Net NPAs) of Rs 6199.65 Crore (.00% of total assets).
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Standalone Interest Income of Rs 2054.40 Crore, down -1.13 % from last quarter Interest Income of Rs 2077.93 Crore and up 6.59 % from last year same quarter Interest Income of Rs 1927.39 Crore. The bank has reported net profit after tax of Rs -960.17 Crore in latest quarter.
The bank’s top management includes Dr.Arvind Sharma, Dr.Asish Saha, Mr.A K Goel, Mr.Ajay Vyas, Mr.Amit Chaterjee, Mr.Anand Madhukar, Mr.Charan Singh, Mr.K Rajivan Nair. It has M C Bhandari & Co. as its auditoRs As on 28-02-2020, the company has a total of 9,918,340,622 shares outstanding.