VU TELEVISIONS IN INDIA
- Vu Televisions continues to serve customers throughout the lockdown - successfully handles over 10000 customer issues
- OnePlus eyes smart TV mass segment in India
China’s OnePlus, positioned as a premium player, is changing its strategy and preparing to enter the mass segment in smart TVs and smartpho...
- Devita Saraf gives the lockdown mantra for entrepreneurs to survive the lockdown crisis
- Watch out, Realme and Xiaomi! OnePlus to add affordable smart TVs to India portfolio, will unveil them on July 2
Pete Lau said the company aims to further enhance its OnePlus connected ecosystem experience.
- Vu grows television sales in India in FY20, open to selling stake
Vu has also exited the basic television range in India. However, Saraf said by value the company will either hold onto its 2018-19 revenue ...
- VU Televisions sells over 1.5 lakh sets, emerges as leader in 4K TV category
The brand has experienced a 30% growth since its inception in 2006.
- Amazon teams up with Onida, will soon unveil Fire TV edition smart devices in India
The Fire TV edition smart TVs were first introduced by Amazon in 2018 in the US and Canada.
- The Rs 1000 cr club: How Devita Saraf's Vu Technologies has seen exemplary growth
Saraf chooses to stay focused on innovation and getting bigger and better.
- TV no longer an idiot box, it’s an intelligent box: Devita Saraf, Vu Technologies
Saraf has worked with a vision to build a world-class company and be among the best.
- Festive cheer: Ecommerce share in phone, TV sales on a high
For smartphones, online sales have touched record 55-60% of total category sales last month, overtaking the halfway mark for the first time...
- To avoid sinking amidst weak deamnd, TV prices take a dive
Top brands cut prices by up to 30% this festive season amid rising competition and weak demand.
- Focused on profits, Sony to stay away from pricing war
Sony is the first large brand to acknowledge loss in sales due to Chinese brands in electronics.
- Flipkart sees the big picture in TV
Ecomm retailer looks to drive growth in sector by focusing on partnership with Vu Televisions
- Vu TV increases market share with Big 10 Sale
The brand is eyeing 200% year-on-year growth driven by the sale period and has clocked a business of Rs 80 crore on Flipkart over the last ...
- Why Sony and Panasonic are struggling to sell in India
Industry watchers attribute it to their weakening brand pull among younger customers and premium pricing vis a vis Chinese rivals such as X...
- Indians tune into large-screen TVs
The trend has gathered pace over the past two years or so, prompting companies to launch more and more TVs with larger screens.
- Vu launches premium TVs in India, aims for No. 4 slot in high-end segment
Vu, the largest selling TV brand across e-commerce platforms in the country, is also looking to close the fiscal at Rs 600 crore revenue.
- Indian television market heads for a price war
There are about 70 TV brands in India now, double the number just two years back. Prices on average have already crashed by 40%.
- Top TV makers closely tracking Xiaomi foray
In less than a month of its foray into televisions, Xiaomi has launched 32-inch, 43-inch and 55-inch models — sizes that together account f...