- Visa, Plaid call off merger following antitrust pressure
After Visa bid to buy Plaid, politicians and antitrust experts argued the deal would give Visa even more power over how customers and busin...
- Court orders framing of charges against Kashmiri separatist Aasiya Andrabi
Special Judge Parveen Singh ordered putting Andrabi as also Sofi Fehmeeda and Nahida Nasreen on trial for various offences punishable under...
- A fish-eye view of marine life
- After Sophia, now meet SoFi - the robotic fish
SoFi is 18.5 inches long from snout to tail and weighs about 3.5 pounds.
- NFL results
- Here come the 'Instrapreneurs'
How Instagram is helping businesses big and small make money off the medium.
- Motor racing: Sainz signing leaves Palmer and Kubica looking for seats
MOTOR-F1-SINGAPORE-SAINZ-DRIVERS:Motor racing: Sainz signing leaves Palmer and Kubica looking for seats
- How playing with toy cars as a child eventually led Pavan Shetty to Porsche India
Six business heads talk about the favourite childhood toy that played a role in developing their personalities.
- 'Big Short's' Eisman assails 'clueless' Silicon Valley over online lending
"When you go to Amazon and buy a book, you buy it and the transaction is over. But when you take out a loan, that is just the beginning of ...
- UPDATE 1-Athletics-Meeting Zurich men/women results
ATHLETICS-WOMEN/ZURICH-RESULTS (UPDATE 1)=2:UPDATE 1-Athletics-Meeting Zurich men/women results
- Anshu Jain to join SoFi as advisor
SoFi now gives cheap student loans and also offers mortgages, personal loans and wealthmanagement services to the so-called high net worth ...
- Unicharm, maker of Mamy Poko pants, posts 85% jump in sales at Rs 789 crore
The Indian unit of Unicharm Corporation has moved within striking distance of market leader Procter & Gamble in the Indian diaper market.
- JKLF chairman Yaseen Malik, social activist Agnivesh detained
Agnivesh had joined Malik this morning in the 30-hour hunger strike against the proposal to create separate settlements for Kashmiri migran...
- Violence in Srinagar, youth killed in firing
A case under various sections of the RPC, including 302 (murder), has been registered at Magam police station.
- Hizb-ul-Mujahideen pays salary to active cadres: NIA to court
"The monthly remuneration has increased from Rs 2,000-3,000 per month in 1990s to Rs 10,000-12,000 per month in 2011," the probe agency sai...
- Question paper scam: Omar Abdullah hits out at accused officer
The Chief Minister said his government will take stern action against such elements.
- Omar angry at netizens' silence on youth killing by militant
Omar Abdullah lashed out at netizens who maintained silence over the killing of a teenaged boy by militants.
- Protests in J&K: Youth killed in Baramulla firing
Majlis Mashawarat, an amalgamation of separatist groups, had called for a march to Parigam village in Pulwama district to express solidarit...
- Omar Abdullah breaks down in state assembly over youth's killing in Baramulla
An emotional Omar told the assembly that a probe would be held into the killing and strict punishment given to those found guilty.