MAHINDRA GROUP ARTICLE
- Lockdown extensions economically disastrous, create another medical crisis: Anand Mahindra
"Lockdown extensions aren't just economically disastrous, as I had tweeted earlier, but also create another medical crisis," Mahindra said....
- What it takes to include talent with disabilities, into the workforce
- How “The Valuable 500” is driving the recognition of people with disabilities
- Hoping for I-Day calm, government works on panel for Jammu & Kashmir Global Investors Summit
Till Wednesday, 45 companies have expressed interest to invest Rs 3,000 crore in J&K.
- Diwali-cleaning has begun: Anand Mahindra does 'Konmari', stumbles upon mother's scrapbook
His mother's scrapbook included various newspaper clippings from late '60s.
- Sushma Swaraj dies: Mahindra, Priti Patel remember 'Iron lady'; B-town celebs mourn the loss of a leader
Sushma Swaraj passed away on Tuesday night after suffering a cardiac arrest.
- A slew of systemic and cultural issues that threw top auditors off balance
Each day as clamour grows for strict action against auditors, the profession finds itself at a crossroads.
- View: India must seriously invest in strengthening its indigenous defence industry
India needs to re-orient policy and research in a manner that stimulates growth in defence sector.
- Small community trying to rekindle the love for Indian board games
While the games in their present form were developed after research, the blueprints for these can be seen in the architecture of numerous t...
- CSR for Mahindra Group: A mix of strategic philanthropy, shared values & sustainability
Mahindra has a new rallying cry, Rise for Good, which has a much larger scope putting together governance, community & people practices in ...
- Mahindra Group betting big on government’s initiative to build smart cities
“Smart cities are a new thrust area for the group and it is an article of faith for us to make life more comfortable for urban residents.”
- Defence preparedness: 5 recent developments to boost India's chopper strength
India has recently signed a nearly $3 billion deal for purchase of 22 Apache attack helicopters and 15 Chinook heavy-lift choppers.
- How Anand Mahindra is helping social enterprises scale up with philanthropic capital
Rather than simply give money away, Mahindra is seeding social enterprises, coaching them and helping them attract commercial investors.
- Why corporates like Godrej, Mahindra, Piramal, Shriram & Infosys are backing start-ups
While on the one hand funding new ideas could bring economic benefits, on the other it could be an effective way of spending as part of CSR.
- What Goafest can learn from Designyatra
If the Indian advertising festival wishes to morph into something larger, it would do well to take heed of what another Goa based event is ...
- Never need to buy: The boom in renting everything from furnitures to vehicles
'Sharing' as a business model is considered the playbook of startups, but the first example the BCG article quoted was an interesting one.
- Government creating aspiration for electric mobility: Anand Mahindra
Brand synergy certainly carries over when we go into rural pockets and offer housing finance, Anand Mahindra said.
- Golden girl Dutee Chand gets a B-Town salute; Big B, Akshay Kumar laud the fastest woman of India
The 23-year-old sprinter clinched a gold medal at the ongoing World University Games.
- Compassionate capitalists: India Inc is putting purpose before profit
Woke millennials, promoters and changes in the ethos of capitalism are nudging cos onto a more virtuous path.