- In a first, desi dogs to get into Army
On being asked if more Indian dog breeds will be inducted in the future, the officer said, “This is not a spur of the moment decision. Inst...
- Luxury pet products and services flourish in India amid slowing economy
The business of pet care, packaged food and grooming, is growing at a healthy clip at a time when most other industries are facing challeng...
- Why you should insure your pet
A cover helps bear the financial drain of losing an expensive animal at a nominal cost.
- View: The fifty shades of 'person of color'
PoC is not considered a problematic term in USoA even by PoCs. Considering PoCs have historically been called a lot of things far worse, I ...
- For the love of dogs: Ratan Tata’s four-legged friends at Bombay House; pet Goa & his favourite puppies
Tata uses Instagram to connect with dog lovers.
- Tata Groups reopens iconic Bombay House after renovations
The four floors of the building house offices of major Tata organisations. The historic boardroom on the fourth floor has been restored wi...
- More than 200 doomed Puerto Rico dogs saved by airlift to US
"The shelters in Puerto Rico have no choice," said Kimberly Alboum, director of policy engagement and shelter outreach for the Humane Socie...
- Why India's high and mighty like Golden Retrievers
The popularity of retrievers in India leads to their intensive breeding which is exploding.
- 3 Indian students to join as Scholastic kid reporters
Since 2000, the Scholastic News Kids Press Corps has delivered "news for kids, by kids."
- SUITS & SAYINGS: Round-up of weekly whispers & murmurs
ET’s weekly roundup of the wackiest whispers and murmurs in corporate corridors & policy parlours.
- Actor Sathish S splurges Rs 1 Cr on Korean Dosa Mastiffs
After his latest acquisition, Sathish says that he wants to focus on cross-breeding possibilities.
- Meru forms alliance with eCab to provide services globally
Radio taxi operator Meru Cabs has formed an alliance with eCab, a part of French taxi service provider Taxis G7, to expand its service offe...
- Pedigree pets to cost more as govt bans import of dogs for breeding
Under the notification issued by DGFT, import of dogs will only be allowed for defence and police forces.
- Now, a dedicated taxi service for pets in Bengaluru
Santosh Shekhar founded Kuharika Pet Ventures, which runs a transport service called Pet Cabs, which can be hailed through an Android app.
- Stray dogs defiling PMs Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, remove them: NGO tells Delhi HC
A bench of Chief Justice G Rohini & Justice Jayant Nath was told that human life was more precious than that of street animals, so they be ...
- Canine career: No retirement plan for dogs on duty
The dogs are recruited when they are still three-month-old puppies, after a diligent scrutiny of their lineage, physical attributes and ale...
- A sanctuary where inmates treated as 'angels'
Here is a sanctuary with a difference! Unlike those created to conserve wild species, Animal Aid is a vital rescue centre, hospital and san...
- Chennai youngster creates dating app for dogs
Describing himself as a true-blue Chennaiite, Pratap Premnath, a 26-year-old enterprising youngster has created the app called PuppyLove.
- AAI to develop 20 airports in next five years
Airport Authority of India (AAI) is considering developing 20 airports in the next five years, according to a senior official.
- Why you should insure your pet