- NSE-BSE bulk deals: Spain’s Participaciones Internacionales laps up Mahindra CIE
Here’s who bought and sold what in some of the key bulk and block deals of the day.
- Spain reopens border as covid-19 cases in Latin America exceed 2 million
In the United States, which has also been taking stuttering steps to reopen even as 20 states have reported a rebound in infections, Presid...
- The robotic barman
- Spain has lowest daily death count in 2 months
Spain is easing its strict lockdown measures that succeeded in slowing the spread of the virus but have also brought its economy to a halt.
- How Spain's free taxis helped battle the coronavirus
In Madrid, by far the worst-hit area, more than 500 taxi drivers signed up to volunteer through the PideTaxi app, and they have run more th...
- France, Spain to reveal lockdown exit plans
In France, all broadcasters are replacing normal programs with special editions to cover Philippe's much-awaited presentation at 3 p.m. in ...
- As Covid-19 pandemic spells disaster for restaurants, top Spain chef sees fewer people eating out, more cooking at home
The virus has severely affected restaurants and diners.
- Spain extends lockdown by two weeks to May 9
Spain became the second European country after Italy to report more than 20,000 deaths linked to the virus after authorities reported anoth...
- 113-year-old woman, believed to be Spain's oldest person living, survives coronavirus
Maria Branyas fought the respiratory illness off in isolation in her room.
- French coronavirus death toll overtakes Spain's, now world's 4th largest
France's death toll from the coronavirus rose by 348 to 26,991 on Tuesday, overtaking Spain to become the country with the world's fourth-h...
- Spain daily toll slightly up with 325 new virus deaths
Despite the rise from Tuesday's figure of 301, it was the sixth consecutive day that the number has been below 400 in Spain, which has now ...
- New Zealand tames virus; France, Spain reveal lockdown exits
Although the coronavirus seems to affect children far less seriously than adults, many officials, teachers and parents are concerned about ...
- Why has Spain been hit so hard by the coronavirus pandemic?
In Spain, one of the hardest-hit countries in the pandemic, the coronavirus spread quickly and widely without being detected, especially am...
- Covid-19 recovery rate at 41.61% as compared to 11.4% on April 15: Govt
Presenting statistics on India’s Covid-19 management, the ministry of health and family welfare said on Tuesday that India’s recovery rate ...
- India to expand scope of repatriation to Russia, Germany, Thailand, France, Spain, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan
India's running 64 flights from May 7 to May 13 to bring back about 15,000 stranded Indians.
- Spain says one of Europe's most-wanted Islamic State fighters arrested
The Egyptian man, who has fought in Syria and Iraq, was hiding in an apartment with two other people who were also arrested and were being ...
- Wind turbine maker Nordex suspends production in Spain
The move takes the number of idled wind power factories in Europe to 15, as the impact of the pandemic reaches the renewables sector.
- India's COVID-19 doubling rate slower, mortality rate lower than US, Italy, Spain, UK
The rate at which COVID-19 cases has been doubling in India is slower than several other countries such as the USA, Italy, Spain and the UK...
- Hello, robotic barman: Meet this bar bot that is serving contact-free beers
The bot can pull you a pint without the slightest concern about contamination.