Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Analyst / Investor Meet - Intimation
- Company Announces Date Of AGM And Date For Book Closure For Payment Of Dividend
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Date of payment of Dividend
- Corporate Action - Company Fixes Date For Book Closure For Purpose Of Dividend
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
Tata Steel Ltd. Share Price Updates
Tata Steel Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Tata Steel Ltd. Stock Performance
Tata Steel Ltd. Financial Performance
Tata Steel Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Tata Steel Ltd.
Tata Steel Ltd., incorporated in the year 1907, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 4641.91 Crore) operating in Metals - Ferrous sector.
Tata Steel Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Steel & Steel Products which contributed Rs 67213.85 Crore to Sales Value (95.18 % of Total Sales), Power which contributed Rs 1709.51 Crore to Sales Value (2.42 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 1687.56 Crore to Sales Value (2.38 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 33769.95 Crore, down -2.89 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 34774.29 Crore and down -18.01 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 41186.44 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -1708.18 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Peter Blauwhoff, Mr.V K Sharma, Mr.T V Narendran, Mr.Saurabh Agrawal, Mr.Ratan N Tata, Mr.O P Bhatt, Mr.N Chandrasekaran, Mr.Koushik Chatterjee, Mr.Deepak Kapoor, Mr.Aman Mehta, Ms.Mallika Srinivasan. Company has Price Waterhouse & Co Chartered Accountants LLP as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 1,204,126,999 shares outstanding.