Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Revised Disclosures under Reg. 29(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011The Exchange has received the revised disclosure under Regulation 29(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 for Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Disclosures under Reg. 29(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011The Exchange has received the disclosure under Regulation 29(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 for Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2019Tata Global Beverages Ltd has submitted to BSE the Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended December 31, 2019. For more details, kindly Click here
- The company could find a place in MSCI India index by end of February.
- Australia’s Paradice Global sold 33.88 lakh shares of Tata Global through a bulk deal
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate CertificateWe have appended herewith the draft giving information regarding loss of share certificates. We further request you to put the appended Notice regarding loss of share certificates for attention of the members of the Exchange, with instructions that they communicate to us immediately if they are in a position to give us information relating to any transaction or whereabouts of the original certificates.
- IndusInd Bank (Rs 376.26 crore) was leading the pack of most active stocks in value terms.
- The S&P BSE MidCap index was trading 0.81 per cent up at 15413.45.
- The shares of Tata Global Beverage were trading at Rs 351.85, up 3.09 per cent.
- The analyst suggested a stop loss at Rs 330.Buy- Chandan Taparia
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Tata Global Beverages Ltd., incorporated in the year 1962, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 24165.96 Crore) operating in FMCG sector.
Tata Global Beverages Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Tea which contributed Rs 3331.70 Crore to Sales Value (97.14 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 80.56 Crore to Sales Value (2.34 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 17.39 Crore to Sales Value (0.50 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs .01 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1834.06 Crore, down -3.32 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1897.13 Crore and up 4.16 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1760.87 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 143.23 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Ajoy Misra, Mr.Bharat Puri, Mr.Harish Bhat, Mr.L Krishnakumar, Mr.N Chandrasekaran, Mr.S Santhanakrishnan, Mr.Siraj Azmat Chaudhry, Mrs.Shikha Sharma. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 631,129,729 shares outstanding.