Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP)-Admission of application by Tribunal
- Shareholding for the Period Ended June 30, 2019
- 31/03/2019 Ended
- Results For The Year Ended 31/03/2019
- Shareholding for the Period Ended March 31, 2019
- Standalone Financial Results, Limited Review Report for December 31, 2018
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2018
- Outcome of Board Meeting
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2018
- Compliance For 30 09 2018 Ended
SIP Industries Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
SIP Industries Ltd. Stock Performance
SIP Industries Ltd. Financial Performance
SIP Industries Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About SIP Industries Ltd.
SIP Industries Ltd., incorporated in the year 1986, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 1.31 Crore) operating in Miscellaneous sector.
SIP Industries Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2019, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs .00 Crore, unchanged .00 % from last quarter Sales of Rs .00 Crore and unchanged .00 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs .00 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -.03 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.D Ravi, Mr.K C Raghunathan, Mr.K C Sukumar, Mr.U Prabhakar Rao, Mrs.Rama Raghunathan. Company has P B Vijayaraghavan & Co. as its auditors As on 30-06-2019, the company has a total of 4,676,415 shares outstanding.