Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate CertificatePursuant to Regulation 39(3) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, we enclose the information regarding loss of share certificates received from the shareholders of the Company on January 20, 2020 and January 21, 2020. We are in the process of issuing duplicate share certificates to them after compliance of required formalities.
- The IMF on Monday lowered India's economic growth estimates for the current fiscal to 4.8%.
- “Earnings of some large companies were slightly below expectations. Valuations are not cheap for any of these companies so a miss on expectations can lead to over-reaction to the results,” said Nitin Bhasin, head of research-institutional equities at Ambit Capital.
- According to the brokerage, RIL posted underwhelming results in third quarter as operating profit reported was 10% lower than HDFC Securities’ estimates.Neutral
- Of the 26 brokerage reports ET studied, eight have increased the price targets on RIL shares while six reduced it after the earnings. Nineteen of the 26 brokerages have a ‘buy’ rating on the stock, with the average price target given at over Rs 1,700.
- BSE Smallcap index fell just 0.39% on Monday, even as benchmark Sensex was down 1%.
- Reliance Industries was the biggest culprit for Monday’s fall, as it bled 146.67 points.
- Market participants also remained on the sidelines ahead of the Union Budget.
- Asian shares neared a 20-month top on Monday as Wall Street extended its run of record peaks on solid US economic data and lashes of liquidity from the Federal Reserve.
- Moody's Investors Service placed YES Bank's long-term foreign currency issuer rating of B2 under review.
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Reliance Industries Ltd., incorporated in the year 1973, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 971165.98 Crore) operating in Diversified sector.
Reliance Industries Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Refinery which contributed Rs 246036.00 Crore to Sales Value (63.92 % of Total Sales), Petrochemicals which contributed Rs 135516.00 Crore to Sales Value (35.20 % of Total Sales), Oil & Gas which contributed Rs 1992.00 Crore to Sales Value (0.51 % of Total Sales), Other Services which contributed Rs 789.00 Crore to Sales Value (0.20 % of Total Sales), Others which contributed Rs 571.00 Crore to Sales Value (0.14 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 152939.00 Crore, up 2.97 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 148526.00 Crore and down -2.21 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 156397.00 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 11784.00 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Raghunath A Mashelkar, Dr.Shumeet Banerji, Mr.Adil Zainulbhai, Mr.Hital R Meswani, Mr.K V Chowdary, Mr.Mukesh D Ambani, Mr.Nikhil R Meswani, Mr.P M S Prasad, Mr.Pawan Kumar Kapil, Mr.Raminder Singh Gujral, Mr.Yogendra P Trivedi, Mrs.Arundhati Bhattacharya, Mrs.Nita M Ambani, Prof.Dipak C Jain. Company has S R B C & Co. LLP as its auditoRs As on 30-09-2019, the company has a total of 6,339,123,229 shares outstanding.