Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2020
- Statement Of Unaudited (Standalone And Consolidated) Financial Results For The Quarter Ended On June 30, 2020 And Limited Review Reports Thereon
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended September 2020
- Board Meeting Intimation for Consideration And Approval Of Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30Th, 2020 Of FY 2020-21.
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate Certificate
- Disclosure of Voting results of AGM (Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015)
Reliance Communications Ltd. Share Price Updates
Reliance Communications Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Reliance Communications Ltd. Stock Performance
Reliance Communications Ltd. Financial Performance
Reliance Communications Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Reliance Communications Ltd.
Reliance Communications Ltd., incorporated in the year 2004, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 373.35 Crore) operating in Telecommunications sector.
Reliance Communications Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Telecommunication Services which contributed Rs 1379.00 Crore to Sales Value (100.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 212.00 Crore, down -17.51 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 257.00 Crore and down -75.49 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 865.00 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -1409.00 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Punit Garg, Mr.Viswanath Devaraja Rao. Company has Pathak H D & Associates as its auditors. As on 30-06-2020, the company has a total of 2,765,533,050 shares outstanding.