Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Closure of Trading Window
- Board Meeting Intimation for Approval Of Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ending June 30, 2020.
- Submission Of Half Yearly Disclosure On Related Party Transactions - Regulation 23(9) Of SEBI LODR
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Date of payment of Dividend
- Corporate Action - Record Date For Final Dividend - FY20
- Corporate Action-Board approves Dividend
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release
- Results - Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Year Ended March 31, 2020
- Board Meeting Intimation for Final Dividend For The Financial Year 2019-20 And Fixing Of Record Date Thereof - Regulation 29 & 42 Of SEBI LODR Regulations 2015.
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
Rane Brake Lining Ltd. Share Price Updates
Rane Brake Lining Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Rane Brake Lining Ltd. Stock Performance
Rane Brake Lining Ltd. Financial Performance
Rane Brake Lining Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About Rane Brake Lining Ltd.
Rane Brake Lining Ltd., incorporated in the year 2004, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 439.72 Crore) operating in Auto Ancillaries sector.
Rane Brake Lining Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Disc Pads which contributed Rs 247.26 Crore to Sales Value (48.11 % of Total Sales), Brake Linings which contributed Rs 223.83 Crore to Sales Value (43.55 % of Total Sales), Others which contributed Rs 18.91 Crore to Sales Value (3.67 % of Total Sales), Brake Block which contributed Rs 17.40 Crore to Sales Value (3.38 % of Total Sales), Clutch Facings which contributed Rs 5.62 Crore to Sales Value (1.09 % of Total Sales), Scrap which contributed Rs .65 Crore to Sales Value (0.12 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs .22 Crore to Sales Value (0.04 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 118.72 Crore, down -6.21 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 126.58 Crore and down -14.60 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 139.02 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 9.32 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Anil Kumar V Epur, Mr.Harish Lakshman, Mr.Krishna Kumar Seshadri, Mr.L Ganesh, Mr.L Lakshman, Mr.S Sandilya, Mr.Suresh Chandra Gupta, Mr.Yasuji Ishii, Ms.Ranjana Kumar. Company has Varma & Varma as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 7,914,980 shares outstanding.