Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Disclosure Under Regulation 30 Of Securities Exchange Board Of India (LODR) Regulations, 2015: Reporting Of Borrowal Fraud Of Banks Exposure In M/S Edyar Zinc Limited Involving A Total Amount Of Rs.41.24 Crore
- Disclosure Under Regulation 30 Of Securities Exchange Board Of India (LODR) Regulations, 2015: Reporting Of Borrowal Fraud Of Banks Exposure In M/S MAHA ASSOCIATED HOTELS PVT. LTD Involving A Total Amount Of Rs.71.18 Crore
- Shareholding for the Period Ended June 30, 2020
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended June 2020
- Updates: Punjab & Sind Bank - Results For The Q4 / Year Ended 31.03.2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Retirement
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
- Change Of Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Punjab & Sind Bank Share Price Updates
Punjab Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Int. / Disc. on
Int. on balances
Profit Before Tax
Gross NPA (%)
Net NPA (%)
Punjab Stock Performance
Punjab Financial Performance
Punjab Financial Comparison with peers
Punjab & Sind Bank, incorporated in the year 1908, is a banking company (having a market cap of Rs 977.97 Crore).
Punjab & Sind Bank key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest & Discount on Advances & Bills which contributed Rs 6029.72 Crore to Sales Value (70.45 % of Total Sales), Income From Investment which contributed Rs 2297.75 Crore to Sales Value (26.84 % of Total Sales) and Interest which contributed Rs 170.94 Crore to Sales Value (1.99 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
The Bank has reported a Gross Non Performing Assets (Gross NPAs) of Rs 8874.57 Crore (.00 % of total assets) and Net Non Performing Assets (Net NPAs) of Rs 4684.15 Crore (.00% of total assets).
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Standalone Interest Income of Rs 1382.36 Crore, down -.02 % from last quarter Interest Income of Rs 1382.67 Crore and down -6.16 % from last year same quarter Interest Income of Rs 1473.18 Crore. The bank has reported net profit after tax of Rs -236.30 Crore in latest quarter.
The bank’s top management includes Dr.Charan Singh, Mr.S R Mehar, Mr.S R Ghedia, Mr.S Harisankar, Mr.Madhu Sudan Dadu, Mr.Harsh Bir Singh, Mr.Govind N Dongre, Mr.B P Vijayendra, Dr.Fareed Ahmed, Mr.T R Mendiratta. It has Suresh Chandra & Associates as its auditoRs As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 701,053,096 shares outstanding.