Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Business Update Due To Covid 19
- Closure of Trading Window
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Strikes /Lockouts / Disturbances
- Sell- CK Narayan
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Investor Presentation
- Corporate Action-Board approves Dividend
- Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended 31St December 2019
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Analyst / Investor Meet - Intimation
Page Industries Ltd. Share Price Updates
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Page Industries Ltd., incorporated in the year 1994, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 18674.49 Crore) operating in Apparels sector.
Page Industries Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Innerwear & Leisurewear which contributed Rs 2807.65 Crore to Sales Value (98.43 % of Total Sales), Scrap & Others which contributed Rs 32.97 Crore to Sales Value (1.15 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 11.42 Crore to Sales Value (0.40 % of Total Sales) and Duty Drawback which contributed Rs .16 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 793.80 Crore, up 2.37 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 775.40 Crore and up 7.51 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 738.32 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 87.02 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.B C Prabhakar, Mr.Vikram Gamanlal Shah, Mr.Vedji Ticku, Mr.Varun Berry, Mr.V S Ganesh, Mr.Timothy Ralph Wheeler, Mr.Sunder Genomal, Mr.Shamir Genomal, Mr.Shahendar Genomal, Mr.Sandeep Kumar Maini, Mr.Ramesh Genomal, Mr.Pradeep Jaipuria, Mr.Nari Genomal, Mr.G P Albal, Mrs.Rukmani Menon. Company has S R Batliboi & Associates LLP as its auditors As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 11,153,874 shares outstanding.