Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
- Amendment Of Code Of Conduct For Prevention Of Insider Trading In Mindtree Securities In Accordance With SEBI (PIT) Regulations, 2015 And Change In Compliance Officer Under SEBI (PIT) Regulations, 2015
- Appointment of Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
- Board declares Interim Dividend
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Resignation of Company Secretary / Compliance Officer
MindTree Ltd. Share Price Updates
MindTree Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
MindTree Ltd. Stock Performance
MindTree Ltd. Financial Performance
MindTree Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About MindTree Ltd.
MindTree Ltd., incorporated in the year 1999, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 23248.46 Crore) operating in IT Software sector.
MindTree Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Software Development Charges which contributed Rs 7764.30 Crore to Sales Value (100.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2020.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1926.00 Crore, up .90 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1908.80 Crore and up .61 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1914.30 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 253.70 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Akshaya Bhargava, Mrs.Deepa Gopalan Wadhwa, Mr.Sekharipuram Narayanan Subrahmanyan, Mr.Ramamurthi Shankar Raman, Mr.Prasanna Rangacharya Mysore, Mr.Milind Sarwate, Mr.Jayant Damodar Patil, Mr.Debashis Chatterjee, Mr.Bijou Kurien, Mr.Anil Manibhai Naik, Ms.Apurva Purohit. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells as its auditors. As on 30-09-2020, the company has a total of 164,701,666 shares outstanding.