Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Compliance Certificates Under Regulation 40(9) Of The Securities And Exchange Board Of India (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half Year Ended 30.09.2020
- Compliance Certificate Under Regulation 7(2) & 7(3) Of Securities And Exchange Board Of India (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half-Year Ended 30.09.2020
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended September 2020
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2020
- Board Meeting Intimation for Intimation Of Board Meeting For Approval Of Un-Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended 30Th September, 2020 And Closure Of Trading Window
- Closure of Trading Window
- Disclosure of Voting results of AGM (Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015)
- Shareholder Meeting / Postal Ballot-Scrutinizers Report
LGB Forge Ltd. Share Price Updates
LGB Forge Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
LGB Forge Ltd. Stock Performance
LGB Forge Ltd. Financial Performance
LGB Forge Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About LGB Forge Ltd.
LGB Forge Ltd., incorporated in the year 2006, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 58.36 Crore) operating in Auto Ancillaries sector.
LGB Forge Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Forging Components which contributed Rs 122.11 Crore to Sales Value (92.76 % of Total Sales), Scrap which contributed Rs 8.78 Crore to Sales Value (6.66 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs .75 Crore to Sales Value (0.56 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2020, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 8.06 Crore, down -56.66 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 18.60 Crore and down -74.75 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 31.93 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -1.57 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.B Vijayakumar, Mr.K N V Ramani, Mr.P Shanmugasundaram, Mr.P V Ramakrishnan, Mr.V Rajvirdhan, Ms.Aishwarya Rao. Company has N R Doraiswami & Co. as its auditors. As on 30-09-2020, the company has a total of 238,202,463 shares outstanding.