Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended June 2020
- Closure of Trading Window
- Disclosures under Reg. 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011.
- Disclosure Of Related Party Transactions On Consolidated Basis For The Half Year Ended March 31, 2020
- Compliances-Reg.24(A)-Annual Secretarial Compliance
- Disclosure Under Regulation 30 Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements), Regulations, 2015
- Disclosure Of Material Impact Of COVID-19 Pandemic On Listed Entities Under SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (Listing Regulations).
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd. Share Price Updates
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd. Stock Performance
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd. Financial Performance
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Jubilant Foodworks Ltd.
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd., incorporated in the year 1995, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 21388.88 Crore) operating in Tourism & Hospitality sector.
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Pizza which contributed Rs 2736.77 Crore to Sales Value (77.51 % of Total Sales), Others which contributed Rs 534.60 Crore to Sales Value (15.14 % of Total Sales), Beverages which contributed Rs 136.44 Crore to Sales Value (3.86 % of Total Sales), Desserts which contributed Rs 64.98 Crore to Sales Value (1.84 % of Total Sales), Dips which contributed Rs 34.68 Crore to Sales Value (0.98 % of Total Sales), Others (Traded) which contributed Rs 17.33 Crore to Sales Value (0.49 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 5.88 Crore to Sales Value (0.16 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 908.75 Crore, down -15.18 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1071.36 Crore and up 4.12 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 872.82 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 32.53 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Abhay Prabhakar Havaldar, Ms.Aashti Bhartia, Mr.Vikram Singh Mehta, Mr.Shyam S Bhartia, Mr.Shamit Bhartia, Mr.Pratik Pota, Mr.Hari S Bhartia, Mr.Berjis Minoo Desai, Mr.Ashwani Windlass, Ms.Deepa Misra Harris. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 131,969,040 shares outstanding.