Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Resignation of Director
- Closure of Trading Window
- Closure of Trading Window
- Submission Of Disclosure On Related Party Transactions (Rpts) Under SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) (Amendments) Regulations, 2018
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
- Information Pursuant To Regulation 52(5) Of SEBI (Listing Obligation And Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015
- Audited Standalone And Consolidated Financial Results Of The Company For The Quarter And Year Ended 31St March, 2020 - Corrigendum
- Compliances-Reg.24(A)-Annual Secretarial Compliance
- Outcome Of The Board Meeting Held On 27Th May, 2020
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Share Price Updates
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Stock Performance
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Financial Performance
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Jaiprakash Associates Ltd.
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd., incorporated in the year 1995, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 705.41 Crore) operating in Diversified sector.
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income From Construction Work which contributed Rs 2602.25 Crore to Sales Value (38.08 % of Total Sales), Cement which contributed Rs 1897.05 Crore to Sales Value (27.76 % of Total Sales), Income From Real Estate Development which contributed Rs 1629.01 Crore to Sales Value (23.83 % of Total Sales), Service (Hotel) which contributed Rs 275.49 Crore to Sales Value (4.03 % of Total Sales), Power which contributed Rs 237.97 Crore to Sales Value (3.48 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 99.60 Crore to Sales Value (1.45 % of Total Sales), Fabrication which contributed Rs 33.74 Crore to Sales Value (0.49 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 33.22 Crore to Sales Value (0.48 % of Total Sales), Scrap which contributed Rs 12.51 Crore to Sales Value (0.18 % of Total Sales) and Manpower Supply which contributed Rs 12.39 Crore to Sales Value (0.18 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1876.03 Crore, down -9.73 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 2078.24 Crore and down -32.47 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 2778.10 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 3068.13 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Jaiprakash Gaur, Mr.T R Kakkar, Mr.Sunny Gaur, Mr.Sunil Kumar Sharma, Mr.S C K Patne, Mr.Ranvijay Singh, Mr.R N Bhardwaj, Mr.Pankaj Gaur, Mr.Manoj Gaur, Mr.K P Rau, Mr.K N Bhandari, Ms.Homala A Daruwalla. Company has Rajendra K Goel & Co. as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 2,432,456,975 shares outstanding.