Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Certificate Under Regulation 40(9) Of The SEBI Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Shareholding for the Period Ended March 31, 2020
- Status Report On Fake / Forged / Missing / Lost/ Stolen/ Non Transferable Shares
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended March 2020
- Compliance Certificate - Regulation 7 (3) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 - For The Period Ended March 31, 2020
- Closure of Trading Window
- Intimation Regarding Temporary Closure Of Office Under Regulation 30 Of Securities And Exchange Board Of India (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (SEBI LODR).
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
- Unaudited Standalone And Consolidated Financial Results For The Quarter And Nine Months Ended December 31, 2019
Industrial Investment Trust Ltd. Share Price Updates
Industrial Investment Trust Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Industrial Investment Trust Ltd. Stock Performance
Industrial Investment Trust Ltd. Financial Performance
Industrial Investment Trust Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About Industrial Investment Trust Ltd.
Industrial Investment Trust Ltd., incorporated in the year 1933, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 142.16 Crore) operating in NBFC sector.
Industrial Investment Trust Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest which contributed Rs 17.59 Crore to Sales Value (67.34 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 8.53 Crore to Sales Value (32.65 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 4.09 Crore, up 18.17 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 3.46 Crore and up 9.26 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 3.74 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -5.77 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.B Samal, Mr.Bipin Agarwal, Mr.Deb Kumar Banerjee, Mr.Milind S Desai, Mr.Venkatesan Narayanan, Ms.Sujata Chattopadhyay. Company has Chaturvedi & Shah as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 22,547,550 shares outstanding.