Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Outcome Of Board Meeting Held Today I.E October 29, 2020 For Considering Raising Of Funds Through Qualified Institutions Placement(QIP)
- Board Meeting Intimation for Considering Raising Of Funds Through Qualified Institutions Placement(QIP)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
- Corrigendum/ Update - Unaudited Financial Results Of The Bank For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2020
- Disclosure For Statement Of Deviation(S) Or Variation(S) Under Regulation 32(1) Of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
- Un-Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2020 Along With Limited Review Report Submitted By The Statutory Auditors
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Analyst / Investor Meet - Intimation
IDBI Bank Ltd. Share Price Updates
IDBI Bank Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Int. / Disc. on
Int. on balances
Profit Before Tax
Gross NPA (%)
Net NPA (%)
IDBI Bank Ltd. Stock Performance
IDBI Bank Ltd. Financial Performance
IDBI Bank Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About IDBI Bank Ltd.
IDBI Bank Ltd., incorporated in the year 1994, is a banking company (having a market cap of Rs 37837.27 Crore).
IDBI Bank Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest & Discount on Advances & Bills which contributed Rs 13101.51 Crore to Sales Value (62.91 % of Total Sales), Income From Investment which contributed Rs 5780.64 Crore to Sales Value (27.75 % of Total Sales), Interest which contributed Rs 1489.44 Crore to Sales Value (7.15 % of Total Sales) and Interest On Balances with RBI and Other Inter-Bank Funds which contributed Rs 453.55 Crore to Sales Value (2.17 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2020.
The Bank has reported a Gross Non Performing Assets (Gross NPAs) of Rs .00 Crore (.00 % of total assets) and Net Non Performing Assets (Net NPAs) of Rs .00 Crore (.00% of total assets).
For the quarter ended 30-09-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated Interest Income of Rs 2944.67 Crore, down -3.71 % from last quarter Interest Income of Rs 3058.14 Crore and down -12.33 % from last year same quarter Interest Income of Rs 3358.68 Crore. The bank has reported net profit after tax of Rs 337.11 Crore in latest quarter.
The bank’s top management includes Dr.Ashima Goyal, Mr.Suresh Kishinchand Khatanhar, Mr.Sudhir Shyam, Mr.Sanjay Gokuldas Kallapur, Mr.Samaresh Parida, Mr.Rakesh Sharma, Mr.Rajesh Kandwal, Mr.N Jambunathan, Mr.Mangalam Ramasubramanian Kumar, Mr.Gyan Prakash Joshi, Mr.Deepak Singhal, Mr.Bhuwanchandra B Joshi, Ms.Meera Swarup. It has M P Chitale & Co as its auditoRs As on 30-09-2020, the company has a total of 10,380,593,998 shares outstanding.