Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Related Party Transactions For The Half Year Ended 31St March, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Analyst / Investor Meet - Intimation
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended June 2020
- Shareholding for the Period Ended June 30, 2020
- Closure of Trading Window
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Analyst / Investor Meet - Outcome
- Financial Results For The Quarter/ Year Ended 31St March, 2020
- Board Meeting Intimation for Intimation Of Board Meeting Date For Considering The Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Year Ended 31St March, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Strikes /Lockouts / Disturbances
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. Share Price Updates
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. Stock Performance
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. Financial Performance
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., incorporated in the year 1963, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 31748.42 Crore) operating in Defence sector.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Engineering Goods which contributed Rs 8752.89 Crore to Sales Value (43.99 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 7969.76 Crore to Sales Value (40.06 % of Total Sales), Spares And Others which contributed Rs 1876.18 Crore to Sales Value (9.43 % of Total Sales), Development Projects which contributed Rs 695.06 Crore to Sales Value (3.49 % of Total Sales), Miscellaneous which contributed Rs 410.66 Crore to Sales Value (2.06 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 189.57 Crore to Sales Value (0.95 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 10323.00 Crore, up 131.65 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 4456.35 Crore and up 2.77 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 10044.44 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 1249.63 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.J K Bajaj, Mr.Siddharth, Mr.R Neelakanta Iyer, Mr.R Madhavan, Mr.M S Velpari, Mr.Chandraker Bharti, Mr.C B Ananthakrishnan, Mr.Arup Chatterjee, Mr.Anil Kumar, Mr.Alok Verma, Dr.(Ms.)Tessy Thomas, Dr.S Malla Reddy, Rear Adml.K C Sekhar. Company has Maharaj N R Suresh & Co. as its auditors As on 30-06-2020, the company has a total of 334,387,500 shares outstanding.