Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
- Certificate Under Regulation 40 (9) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half Year Ended September 30, 2020
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2020
- Compliances-Compliance Certificate For The Period Ended September 30, 2020
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended September 2020
- Voting Results Of 22Nd AGM Along With Scrutiniser Report
- Disclosure of Voting results of AGM (Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Amendments to Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Proceedings Of The 22Nd Annual General Meeting Of Healthcare Global Enterprises Limited (The Company)
- Disclosure of Voting results of Postal Ballot (Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015)
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd. Share Price Updates
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd. Stock Performance
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd. Financial Performance
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd.
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd., incorporated in the year 1998, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 1528.22 Crore) operating in Hospitals & Allied Services sector.
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income from Medical and Healthcare Services which contributed Rs 559.11 Crore to Sales Value (87.16 % of Total Sales), Pharmaceuticals which contributed Rs 70.26 Crore to Sales Value (10.95 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 11.13 Crore to Sales Value (1.73 % of Total Sales) and Grants which contributed Rs .93 Crore to Sales Value (0.14 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 193.46 Crore, down -28.45 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 270.37 Crore and down -28.05 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 268.88 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -43.69 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Amit Varma, Dr.B S Ajai Kumar, Dr.B S Ramesh, Dr.Sampath T Ramesh, Dr.Sudhakar Rao, Mr.Gangadhara Ganapati, Mr.Shanker Annaswamy, Mr.Suresh C Senapaty, Mrs.Bhushani Kumar. Company has B S R & Co. LLP as its auditors. As on 30-09-2020, the company has a total of 125,264,084 shares outstanding.