Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Compliance Certificate Under Regulation 40(9) Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Disclosure Under Reg. 23(9) Of Securities And Exchagnge Board Of India (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Sell- Shrikant Chouhan
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
- Compliances-Reg.24(A)-Annual Secretarial Compliance
- Compliance Certificate For Period Ended March 31, 2020
- Board recommends Final Dividend
HCL Technologies Ltd. Share Price Updates
HCL Technologies Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
HCL Technologies Ltd. Stock Performance
HCL Technologies Ltd. Financial Performance
HCL Technologies Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About HCL Technologies Ltd.
HCL Technologies Ltd., incorporated in the year 1991, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 141599.04 Crore) operating in IT Software sector.
HCL Technologies Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Software Development Charges which contributed Rs 25834.00 Crore to Sales Value (99.31 % of Total Sales) and Computer Hardware & Software which contributed Rs 178.00 Crore to Sales Value (0.68 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 18587.00 Crore, up 2.49 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 18135.00 Crore and up 16.24 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 15990.00 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 3172.00 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Mohan Chellappa, Ms.Robin Abrams, Ms.Nishi Vasudeva, Mr.Thomas Sieber, Mr.Simon John England, Mr.Shiv Nadar, Mr.Shikhar Malhotra, Mr.S Madhavan, Mr.R Srinivasan, Mr.Deepak Kapoor, Dr.Sosale Shankara Sastry, Ms.Roshni Nadar Malhotra. Company has B S R & Associates LLP as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 2,713,665,096 shares outstanding.