Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Compliance Certificate As Per Regulation 40(10) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half Year Ended 31St March, 2020
- Compliance Certificate As Per Regulation 7 (3) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half Year Ended 31St March, 2020.
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended March 2020
- Shareholding for the Period Ended March 31, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Credit Rating
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Strikes /Lockouts / Disturbances
- Intimation In Terms Of Regulation 39(3) Of SEBI (Listing Obligation And Disclosure Requirements) Regulation 2015.
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Resignation of Managing Director
- Submission Of Newspaper Advertisement As Per Regulation 47 Of SEBI (Listing Obligation And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Investor Presentation
HCL Infosystems Ltd. Share Price Updates
HCL Infosystems Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
HCL Infosystems Ltd. Stock Performance
HCL Infosystems Ltd. Financial Performance
HCL Infosystems Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About HCL Infosystems Ltd.
HCL Infosystems Ltd., incorporated in the year 1986, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 200.82 Crore) operating in IT - Hardware sector.
HCL Infosystems Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Networking, Storage equipment, Servers, Software Licenses which contributed Rs 3559.65 Crore to Sales Value (99.39 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 21.67 Crore to Sales Value (0.60 % of Total Sales) and Scrap which contributed Rs .13 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 428.73 Crore, down -26.31 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 581.77 Crore and down -61.61 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1116.76 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 14.50 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Nikhil Sinha, Mr.Dilip Kumar Srivastava, Mr.Kaushik Dutta, Mr.Pawan Kumar Danwar, Mr.Rangarajan Raghavan, Mr.V N Koura, Ms.Ritu Arora, Ms.Sangeeta Talwar. Company has BSR & Associates LLP as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 329,209,928 shares outstanding.