Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Earnings Call Invite
- Board Meeting Intimation for I.Unaudited Financial Results For The Second Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2020 Ii. Proposal For Public Issue Of Non-Convertible Debentures For An Amount Not Exceeding Rs. 500 Crores To Be Made In One Or More Tranches.
- Certificate Under Regulation 40 (9) Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half Year Ended September 30, 2020
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Allotment of ESOP / ESPS
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release
- Reg 7(3) - Compliance Certificate (RTA & Compliance Officer)
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended September 2020
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. Share Price Updates
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. Stock Performance
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. Financial Performance
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd.
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd., incorporated in the year 1995, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 5371.15 Crore) operating in NBFC sector.
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Fees & Commission Income which contributed Rs 95.98 Crore to Sales Value (40.55 % of Total Sales), Income From Dividend which contributed Rs 69.47 Crore to Sales Value (29.35 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 45.65 Crore to Sales Value (19.28 % of Total Sales), Income From Sale Of Share & Securities which contributed Rs 13.47 Crore to Sales Value (5.68 % of Total Sales) and Interest Received which contributed Rs 12.12 Crore to Sales Value (5.11 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2020.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1886.46 Crore, down -1.41 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1913.39 Crore and down -23.85 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 2477.23 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -263.67 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Ashima Goyal, Ms.Anita M George, Mr.Venkatchalam Ramaswamy, Mr.Rujan Panjwani, Mr.Rashesh Shah, Mr.P N Venkatachalam, Mr.Navtej S Nandra, Mr.Kunnasagaran Chinniah, Mr.Himanshu Kaji, Mr.Biswamohan Mahapatra, Mr.Berjis Desai, Mr.Ashok Kini, Ms.Vidya Shah. Company has S R Batliboi & Co. LLP as its auditors. As on 30-09-2020, the company has a total of 934,926,527 shares outstanding.