Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended June 2020
- Board to consider Q2 results & Second Interim Dividend on July 21, 2020
- Intimation Of Record Date
- Board Meeting Intimation for Intimation Regarding Meeting Of Board Of Directors
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Change in Directorate
- Compliance Certificate With Respect To Transfer Or Transmission Or Transposition Of Securities Within 30 Days
- Shareholding for the Period Ended June 30, 2020
Crisil Ltd. Share Price Updates
Crisil Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Crisil Ltd. Stock Performance
Crisil Ltd. Financial Performance
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Crisil Ltd.
Crisil Ltd., incorporated in the year 1987, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 12560.32 Crore) operating in Financial Services sector.
Crisil Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Other Services which contributed Rs 674.69 Crore to Sales Value (57.08 % of Total Sales) and Income From Rating Services which contributed Rs 507.30 Crore to Sales Value (42.91 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Dec-2018.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 427.77 Crore, down -7.87 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 464.29 Crore and up 2.88 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 415.79 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 88.12 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Ewout Steenbergen, Mr.Girish Paranjpe, Mr.John L Berisford, Mr.M Damodaran, Ms.Arundhati Bhattacharya, Ms.Ashu Suyash, Ms.Martina L Cheung, Ms.Vinita Bali. Company has Walker Chandiok & Co. LLP as its auditors As on 30-06-2020, the company has a total of 72,498,258 shares outstanding.