Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Board Meeting Intimation for 1. To Take Note Of The Impact Of COVID-19 On The Business Of The Company 2. Any Other Matter With The Permission Of The Chair.
- Compliance Certificate Under Regulation 40(9) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2015
- COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE UNDER REGULATION 7(3) OF THE SEBI (LISTING OBLIGATIONS AND DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS) REGULATIONS, 2015 For The Half Year Ended March, 2020
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended March 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
- Insolvency Petition Filed By Operational Creditor Against The Company
- Board Meeting Intimation for To Consider And Approve The Following: 1.Unaudited Financial Results Of The Company For The Quarter Ended December 31St 2019 2.To Take Note Of Limited Review Report For The Quarter Ended December 31St 2019.
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended December 2019
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Resignation of Director
- Closure of Trading Window
Covidh Technologies Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Covidh Technologies Ltd. Stock Performance
Covidh Technologies Ltd. Financial Performance
Covidh Technologies Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About Covidh Technologies Ltd.
Covidh Technologies Ltd., incorporated in the year 1993, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs .69 Crore) operating in IT Software sector.
Covidh Technologies Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Software Development Charges which contributed Rs 28.92 Crore to Sales Value (100.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1.11 Crore, down -69.33 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 3.62 Crore and down -89.34 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 10.43 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -.06 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Munnangi SrinivasaRao, Mr.Sivaiah Kommineni, Mr.Uday Chava, Ms.Sukanya Pittala. Company has M M Reddy & Co as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 10,600,000 shares outstanding.