Markets & Budget
Taxes & You
- These individuals can't switch between old and new income tax regimes every year
- How new income tax rates impact those with Rs 10 lakh salary
- Govt needs to clarify how TDS from salary will work in new income tax regime: Experts
- ET Wealth Wisdom: DDT or no DDT, no one should have invested in MF dividend plans
Digital transformation critical for India's growth04:42
Budget 2020: Implications for technology leaders04:39
Digitalisation: A big boost for India's economy03:28
Govt to not go on spending splurge, money being spent on public asset creation: FM Sitharaman at FICCI event09:59
All about the personal finance changes made in Budget 202005:21
Budget 2020: Watch Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's full speech02:33:09
Watch: FM N Sitharaman decodes Budget 2020 with Swaminathan Aiyar & Nayantara Rai24:11
Budget 2020: Things that got expensive10 Photos
Key announcements for MSMEs and Startups in Budget 202004:36
Budget 2020: New reforms announced in budget will accelerate economy, says PM Modi09:37
SME & Tech
Common Man's Budget
Sectors In Focus
- Zenara Pharma receives DCGI approval to manufacture, sell Favipiravir tablets
- BDR Pharmaceuticals launches Favipiravir under brand name 'BDFAVI' at Rs 63 per tablet in ...
- India to unveil new Pharma R&D policy, incentivise scientists on monetisation
- Collaborating with government agencies to develop treatment for COVID-19: Cipla
- Lupin launches coronavirus drug Favipiravir in India at Rs 49 per tablet
- Zydus Cadila to commence phase II clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine ZyCoV-D from Aug 6
- Indian companies making Covid-19 vaccine upset over lack of norms and infrastructure
- Will continue to focus on growing businesses faster than market: Sun Pharma
- Accommodating staff inside factories: Pharmaceutical units in Sikkim face yet another chal...
- Sun Pharma latest to sell COVID-19 drug favipiravir in India, to cost Rs 35 per tablet
- Localised lockdowns making out-of-home demand uncertain; but in-home demand seeing steady ...
- Incentivise electronic product design to make India self-reliant, says IESA's Satya Gupta
- Confident of long-term opportunities in India, says global spirits giant Diageo
- Tech major HP starts manufacturing operations at Flex's Sriperumbudur facility
- Diageo writes down £1.3 billion on account of disruption caused by coronavirus
- Bigger & Better: Sales of large capacity appliances, big screen TVs soar up to 70% in July
- Diageo takes 772 mn pound write down for Indian market amid COVID-19
- Sonu Sood may step in to help apparel exporters get back migrant workers
- Premature to predict demand in near term, but in-home consumption picking up: Coca-Cola
- Manufacturing facilities working at up to 70 pc capacities amid pandemic: Asian Paints
- From tandoori chicken to curd rice: The most pronounced change at the HDFC Bank corner roo...
- IRDAI permits life insurers to issue policies electronically amid Covid pandemic
- Best time to lend, confident on capacity to take risks: SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar
- Baptism by fire for new HDFC Bank CEO? Sashidhar Jagdishan's path is riddled with challeng...
- RBI said to have approved Sashi Jagdishan as Aditya Puri’s successor at HDFC Bank: Sources
- UPI transactions hit a new high of 149 crore in July with transaction value reaching Rs 2....
- Economists at State Bank of India pitch for loan recasts in select sectors
- At Rs 6 lakh crore, banks’ fresh fixed deposits in Q1 double from last year
- PMC Bank depositors seek views of RBI ex-Guv Urjit Patel, his deputy Viral Acharya
- Bankers express concern over RBI governance paper, feel it could have adverse effects
- Maruti Suzuki drives in S-Cross petrol with price starting at Rs 8.39 lakh
- A quantum leap: Mahindra & Mahindra to launch all-new version of SUV Thar on Aug 15
- Purchase intent for cars has not slowed down post Covid-19 outbreak, digital media is driv...
- Auto industry needs boosters to come out of slowdown: JK Tyres Chairman Raghupati Singhani...
- High taxes creating affordability issue for aspiring car owners: Maruti Suzuki
- Toyota all set to drive in compact SUV 'Urban Cruiser' during festive season
- Maruti's Nexa becomes the third largest auto retail brand in just five years
- Tata Motors charting out disciplined growth path despite challenges: N Chandrasekaran
- Two-wheeler sales decline narrows in July, considerable improvement over June
- Coronavirus impact: Bajaj Auto total sales drop 33 per cent to 2,55,832 units in July
- Implementation of Basic Customs Duty on Chinese solar imports to be delayed by at least tw...
- Minimum Rs 500 crore net worth must for licence to sell petrol, diesel to retail, bulk use...
- Demand for diesel declines 12.5% over the previous month, petrol 1% lower in July
- Ayana Renewable Power acquires two solar power assets of First Solar in Karnataka
- Uncertainty in ops continues due to lockdown in various places: Kirloskar Electric
- Lenders of CG Power negotiate with Murugappa Group to further raise the bid amount
- Delhi power discoms see surge in residential rooftop solar power connections
- Discoms' outstanding dues to power gencos rise 47% to Rs 1.33 lakh crore in June
- Appellate Tribunal for Electricity postpones trading of renewable energy certificates
- Power consumption slump narrows to 2.64 per cent in July; Likely to hit normal level in Au...
- Rs 42 lakh loss as some Shramik Specials ran empty: Maharashtra government to HC
- Budget carrier SpiceJet to commence flight services to UK from next month
- IndiGo operates passenger charter flight to repatriate 212 Indians from Russia
- Ready to open Metro in staggered manner, will take call in two weeks: Hardeep Singh Puri
- DGCA asks SpiceJet to stop ticket sale offer as govt-imposed fare limits are in place
- Airlines unlikely to refund Rs 3,000 crore to passengers
- 7 days paid institutional quarantine mandatory for international passengers arriving in In...
- Aviation security regulator BCAS issues guidelines for drone operating systems
- COVID-19 digital push: Railways moves over 5 lakh files, 12 lakh documents online
- Air India commences fifth phase of Vande Bharat Mission, expected to run 700 flights
बजट हिंदी में
- कल्याणकारी योजना के बजट में कोई कटौती नहीं, जरूरत पर राशि बढ़ायी जा सकती है: सीतारमण
- 'पीएम किसान' योजना का आवंटन 27.5% घटा, किसान संगठन नाखुश
- आईडीबीआई बैंक से शुरू होगी सरकारी बैंकों के निजीकरण की प्रक्रिया
- बजट में खेती के लिए आवंटन बढ़ाने से क्या भरेगी किसानों की जेब?
- बजट में नहीं है आर्थिक सुस्ती से लड़ने का दमखम