Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Meeting Updates
- Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Year Ended March 31, 2020
- Compliances-Reg.24(A)-Annual Secretarial Compliance
- Compliance Certificate Pursuant To Regulation 7 (3) Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Certificate Under Regulation 40(9) Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half Year Ended March 31, 2020.
- Clarification sought from Bombay Cycle & Motor Agency Ltd
- Closure of Trading Window
- Un-Audited (Reviewed) Financial Results For The Quarter Ended December 31, 2019.
- Publication Of Notice Regarding Meeting Of Board Of Directors.
Bombay Cycle Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Bombay Cycle Stock Performance
Bombay Cycle Financial Performance
Bombay Cycle Financial Comparison with peers
About Bombay Cycle
Bombay Cycle & Motor Agency Ltd., incorporated in the year 1919, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 26.64 Crore) operating in Trading sector.
Bombay Cycle & Motor Agency Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Sale of services which contributed Rs 3.74 Crore to Sales Value (53.09 % of Total Sales), Motor Vehicles which contributed Rs 2.92 Crore to Sales Value (41.51 % of Total Sales), Hospital Services which contributed Rs .38 Crore to Sales Value (5.39 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 1.95 Crore, down -13.09 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 2.25 Crore and down -8.28 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 2.13 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs .62 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Ashok T Kukreja, Mr.Chakor L Doshi, Mr.Chirag C Doshi, Mrs.Rupal Vora. Company has N G Thakrar & Co as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 400,000 shares outstanding.