Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Shareholding for the Period Ended June 30, 2020
- Disclosure Under SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Board Meeting Intimation for Intimation Under Regulation 29 Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 - Board Meeting To Consider Unaudited Financial Results Of Bandhan Bank Limited (The Bank) For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2020
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended June 2020
- Closure of Trading Window
Bandhan Bank Ltd. Share Price Updates
Bandhan Bank Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Int. / Disc. on
Int. on balances
Profit Before Tax
Gross NPA (%)
Net NPA (%)
Bandhan Bank Ltd. Stock Performance
Bandhan Bank Ltd. Financial Performance
Bandhan Bank Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About Bandhan Bank Ltd.
Bandhan Bank Ltd., incorporated in the year 2014, is a banking company (having a market cap of Rs 58838.46 Crore).
Bandhan Bank Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest & Discount on Advances & Bills which contributed Rs 5727.23 Crore to Sales Value (86.20 % of Total Sales), Income From Investment which contributed Rs 617.12 Crore to Sales Value (9.28 % of Total Sales) and Interest which contributed Rs 228.28 Crore to Sales Value (3.43 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
The Bank has reported a Gross Non Performing Assets (Gross NPAs) of Rs 992.78 Crore (.00 % of total assets) and Net Non Performing Assets (Net NPAs) of Rs 389.40 Crore (.00% of total assets).
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Standalone Interest Income of Rs 2463.24 Crore, up 3.88 % from last quarter Interest Income of Rs 2371.15 Crore and up 54.55 % from last year same quarter Interest Income of Rs 1593.79 Crore. The bank has reported net profit after tax of Rs 517.29 Crore in latest quarter.
The bank’s top management includes Dr.Allamraju Subramanya Ramasastri, Mr.Snehomoy Bhattacharya, Mr.Sisir Kumar Chakrabarti, Mr.Santanu Mukherjee, Mr.Ranodeb Roy, Mr.Harun Rasid Khan, Mr.Chintaman Mahadeo Dixit, Mr.Chandra Shekhar Ghosh, Mr.Bhaskar Sen, Dr.Holger Dirk Michaelis, Dr.Anup Kumar Sinha, Ms.Thekedathumadam Subramani Raji Gain. It has S R Batliboi & Associates LLP as its auditoRs As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 1,610,247,843 shares outstanding.