Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Closure of Trading Window
- Shutdown Of Offices And Manufacturing Operations Of The Company Due To Outbreak Of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Commencement Of The Trial Production Of Phase 2 Of Our Carbon Black Project With Capacity Of 80,000 MT Per Annum Ahead Of Schedule At Our Bhuj Plant In Gujarat From Yesterday.
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate Certificate
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Analyst / Investor Meet - Intimation
- Disclosures under Reg. 29(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
Balkrishna Industries Ltd. Share Price Updates
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Balkrishna Industries Ltd., incorporated in the year 1961, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 16934.59 Crore) operating in Tyres sector.
Balkrishna Industries Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Tyres & Tubes which contributed Rs 5068.01 Crore to Sales Value (96.63 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 160.27 Crore to Sales Value (3.05 % of Total Sales), Scrap which contributed Rs 13.60 Crore to Sales Value (0.25 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 2.62 Crore to Sales Value (0.04 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1155.76 Crore, up 6.59 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1084.28 Crore and down -3.51 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1197.84 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 223.80 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Arvind Poddar, Mr.Pannkaj Ghadiali, Mr.Rajendra Hingwala, Mr.Rajiv Poddar, Mr.Sandeep Junnarkar, Mr.Vipul Shah, Mrs.Vijaylaxmi Poddar, Ms.Shruti Shah. Company has N G Thakrar & Co as its auditors As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 193,317,190 shares outstanding.