Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Intimation Under Regulation 30 Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015
- Redemption Of Secured Rated Unlisted Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Credit Rating
- Closure of Trading Window
- Disclosures under Reg. 29(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011
- Minimum Public Shareholding (MPS) Compliance
Avenue Supermarts Ltd. Share Price Updates
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Avenue Supermarts Ltd., incorporated in the year 2000, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 134950.90 Crore) operating in Retail sector.
Avenue Supermarts Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income from Retailing which contributed Rs 19881.55 Crore to Sales Value (99.82 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 34.70 Crore to Sales Value (0.17 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 6808.93 Crore, up 13.66 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 5990.78 Crore and up 24.38 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 5474.27 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 384.01 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Chandrashekhar Bhave, Mr.Elvin Machado, Mr.Ignatius Navil Noronha, Mr.Ramakant Baheti, Mr.Ramesh Damani, Mrs.Manjri Chandak, Ms.Kalpana Unadkat. Company has S R B C & Co. LLP as its auditors As on 11-02-2020, the company has a total of 647,774,691 shares outstanding.