Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Financial Result For 30 September, 2017.
- Fixes Book Closure for A G M
- CERTIFICATE UNDER REGULATION 40(9) OF THE SEBI LISTING REGULATION, 2015
- Statement Of Investor Complaint Status For The Quarter Ended 31St March, 2017.
- Shareholding for the Period Ended March 31, 2016
- Statement of Investor Complaint under Reg. 13(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 for Quarter ended December 31, 2016
- Standalone Financial Results for September 30, 2016
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2016
- Fixes Book Closure for AGM
- Statement of Investor Complaint under Reg. 13(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 for Quarter ended June 30, 2016
Assambrook Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Assambrook Ltd. Stock Performance
Assambrook Ltd. Financial Performance
About Assambrook Ltd.
Assambrook Ltd., incorporated in the year 1947, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 18.64 Crore) operating in General sector.
Assambrook Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include for the year ending 31-Mar-2017.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2017, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs .00 Crore, unchanged .00 % from last quarter Sales of Rs .00 Crore and unchanged .00 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs .00 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -.05 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Mrinal Kanti Guha, Mr.Sanjoy Ghosh, Mr.U S Menon, Ms.Sharmila Sarkar. Company has Tiwari & Co. as its auditors As on 31-03-2018, the company has a total of 11,911,242 shares outstanding.