Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Disclosures under Reg. 29(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2016
- Statement of Investor Complaint under Reg. 13(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 for Quarter ended December 31, 2016
- Limited Review Report for September 30, 2016
- Investor update for the Q2/H1 FY17
- Board Meeting Intimation for Results
- Change in Members of Board of Directors
- Statement of Investor Complaint under Reg. 13(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 for Quarter ended September 30, 2016
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2016
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Stock Performance
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Financial Performance
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
About Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd.
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd., incorporated in the year 1971, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 7.17 Crore) operating in General sector.
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Formaline which contributed Rs 60.40 Crore to Sales Value (74.74 % of Total Sales) and Methanol which contributed Rs 20.41 Crore to Sales Value (25.25 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2016.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2016, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 16.15 Crore, down -8.66 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 17.68 Crore and up 4.05 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 15.52 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -3.66 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.A N Das, Mr.V B Pyarelal, Mr.Utpal Borah, Mr.Sanjeev Kr Choubey, Mr.Ravi Capoor, Mr.Ratul Bordoloi, Mr.P K Das, Mr.H K Sharma, Mr.D N Barua, Mr.B K Sarma, Mrs.Shehla Rahman. Company has SPRK & Co. as its auditors As on 31-12-2016, the company has a total of 9,119,947 shares outstanding.