Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Announcement Under Regulation 30-Intimation Regarding Change In The Name Of Statutory AuditorS Firm
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Scheme of Arrangement
- Outcome Of The Board Meeting For The Scheme Of Arrangement
- Board Meeting Intimation for Intimation Of The Board Meeting
- Results- Financial Results For December 31, 2019
- Outcome Of Board Meeting Held Today I.E. On February 11, 2020, In Terms Of Second Proviso To Regulation 30(6) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Board Meeting Intimation for Consideration Of Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended On December 31, 2019
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2019
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended December 2019
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Amrapali Industries Ltd., incorporated in the year 1988, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 17.27 Crore) operating in Trading sector.
Amrapali Industries Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Gold which contributed Rs 4697.13 Crore to Sales Value (62.36 % of Total Sales), Silver which contributed Rs 2816.88 Crore to Sales Value (37.40 % of Total Sales), Income From Sale Of Share & Securities which contributed Rs 9.59 Crore to Sales Value (0.12 % of Total Sales), Other Services which contributed Rs 6.15 Crore to Sales Value (0.08 % of Total Sales), Jeera which contributed Rs .85 Crore to Sales Value (0.01 % of Total Sales), Beverages & Food which contributed Rs .71 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Income From Brokerage & Commission which contributed Rs .25 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Income From Advertisement which contributed Rs .02 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Dividend which contributed Rs .00 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2016.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 3871.43 Crore, up 312.34 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 938.90 Crore and down -.88 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 3905.68 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -.09 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Haresh Chaudhari, Mr.Mayur Parikh, Mr.Rashmikant Thakkar, Mr.Yashwant Thakkar, Mrs.Komal Parekh, Ms.Urshita Patel. Company has Doshi Maru & Associates as its auditors As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 51,410,564 shares outstanding.