Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Shareholding for the Period Ended March 31, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release
- Clarification sought from Ajanta Pharma Ltd
- Disclosures under Reg. 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011
- Closure of Trading Window
- Disclosures under Reg. 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011.
Ajanta Pharma Ltd. Share Price Updates
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Ajanta Pharma Ltd., incorporated in the year 1979, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 11914.22 Crore) operating in Pharmaceuticals sector.
Ajanta Pharma Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Pharmaceutical Products which contributed Rs 1762.69 Crore to Sales Value (96.29 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 66.17 Crore to Sales Value (3.61 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 1.59 Crore to Sales Value (0.08 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 651.21 Crore, up 1.31 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 642.76 Crore and up 34.24 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 485.11 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 107.55 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Anjana Grewal, Mr.Chandrakant M Khetan, Mr.K H Viswanathan, Mr.Madhusudan B Agrawal, Mr.Mannalal B Agrawal, Mr.Prabhakar R Dalal, Mr.Rajesh M Agrawal, Mr.Yogesh M Agrawal. Company has B S R & Co. LLP as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 87,261,270 shares outstanding.