Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Change in Registered Office Address
- Closure of Trading Window
- Disclosure of Voting results of AGM (Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015)
- Shareholder Meeting / Postal Ballot-Scrutinizers Report
- Shareholder Meeting / Postal Ballot-Outcome of AGM
- Compliances-Reg.24(A)-Annual Secretarial Compliance
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
Adani Power Ltd. Share Price Updates
Adani Power Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Adani Power Ltd. Stock Performance
Adani Power Ltd. Financial Performance
Adani Power Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Adani Power Ltd.
Adani Power Ltd., incorporated in the year 1996, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 13711.42 Crore) operating in Power sector.
Adani Power Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Coal which contributed Rs 2293.05 Crore to Sales Value (95.37 % of Total Sales) and Income From Power Supply which contributed Rs 111.15 Crore to Sales Value (4.62 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 6172.43 Crore, down -6.12 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 6574.82 Crore and down -8.17 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 6721.72 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -1312.86 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Gautam S Adani, Mr.Mukesh Shah, Mr.Rajesh S Adani, Mr.Raminder Singh Gujral, Mr.Vneet S Jaain, Ms.Gauri Trivedi. Company has S R B C & Co. LLP as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 3,856,938,941 shares outstanding.